Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO - K's contribution KCCO

A little update on the test knit - K is moving along quite nicely on her test knit. She is more than halfway done and hopes to concentrate on nothing else for the next week so she can finish it in time.

Purple Grandma is coming this weekend and I should really be concentrating on cleaning yet here I am finding more sewing projects. Since C requested a hedgehog themed birthday, I thought I would make her a little bag filled with some small hedgehog goodies. Kevin says I am going a bit overboard. I think he's right!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...